Monday, October 5, 2015

Doing Dewey's nonfiction Book Club October Read

BookClubLogoSpecificBook
October 1, 2015 – October 31, 2015


In another close vote, Devil In the White City and I Am Malala tied for the highest number of votes and I must admit, I broke the tie in favor of the book I already own! But don’t worry – I Am Malalawill definitely show up on our next poll. That will almost certainly be in December, since next month we’ll probably have a read-along for Nonfiction November instead. If you want to know more about The Devil in the White City before picking it up, there was an interesting article about it posted today. The schedule for this month’s read-along and sign-up linky are below. As usual, there will be a Google doc posted for discussion at the beginning of the month and you can share your progress as you go using the hashtag #NFBookClub. I can’t wait to get started!
Google Doc Opens for Free Form Discussion – October 1
Prologue-Part II Discussion Questions Posted – October 10
Part III-Epilogue Discussion Questions Posted – October 24

This reading challenge event is hosted by Doing Dewey. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.