Sunday, January 18, 2015

Book Discussion/Read Along: Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James

Perpetual


So I have decided that for my first time hosting a book discussion/read-along that we would read something with both mystery and historical fiction so that it would count towards both of the reading challenges I host!

All posts will go up on Monday January the 19th,

this is when the book discussion/read along begins.

The posts will be broken up into sections:

1st post is for the Prologue and Book One

2nd post is for Book Two

3rd post is for Book Three

4th post is for Book Four

5th post is for Book Five

6th post is for Book Six

The book discussion/read along posts will have a summary of each section plus discussion questions to inspire you to get talking to me and one another about the book.

The discussion will take place in the comment section of each part of the book's post. I am putting them up all at once because I know everyone reads at different paces so this way you can respond to each section after you have read it and it is fresh in your mind. I also want to remind everyone to use their best manners when commenting on each other's opinions of the book. Please no foul language either for I will delete any comment that contains it.

I am not putting any type of deadlines we can discuss till the cows come home if we want to!

I am putting a sign-up link below if you want to sign-up, but anyone that has read the book is welcome to comment on any of the posts.
I cannot wait to discuss this book with all of you in the next few weeks!!!

This reading event is hosted by A Bookish Girl. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.